Sunday, June 20, 2010

Went out with the youths^^

Yesterday Went out wif my sis and the youths to Crystal Jade to have our dinner:)
My sis, Issac, Joshua and I shared the same table..
Joshua will become 'xia'!!:D
He ate super lots of prawns lor..-.-"
Ba xia dan chen fan chi..LOLs:)
Thn Issac dun dare to eat the ma la guoXD Luckily got another part which is nt spicy de.
Me and my sis drink two sppons of that ma la soup already cannot tahan liao LOLss..
Joshua oni drink one small amount thn choke liao..aiyoyo XD He was the 1 who ordered that man..
Thn Joshua put so much vege in the ma la guo..
Call me eat those vege..i eat liao choke until siaXD
Thn drank cups of coke:) But my mouth is still 'scorching'!!
Stomach oso lor..pathetic:(
Super full sia..
Thn went to cold rock and ate ice-cream:)
And watch world cup there too^^
Thn reached home about 9+..
Had fun though!! But today morning went to toilet..nt feeling very good thoughXD


-ziweiXD

No comments:

Post a Comment