Friday, February 26, 2010

MODERN DANCE!! I'm gonna die in this cca although it's cool..
Damn hard(the warm-up), all stretching, splits..
MY LEGS GONNA BREAK SOON!!
I CANT DO SPLITS..
Centre one nid a little more to get it..AH!!
BUT DOIN SIDE ONES MAKES MY LEGS CRAMP!!
Then today when doing side splits my legs suddenly cramp sia..thn the senior dunno spray wad thing on my leg..damn pain..they say will be damn pain but i felt nth..
DO U WAN TO NOE Y??
Cos when they went to take the spray thingy, my leg ok liao..
LOL..
But i pretended to be very pain..hahax..
I VERY WEIRD..YES..I NOe..
MODERN DANCE IS A COOL BUT CRAZY AND CHALLENGING CCA!!
It makes me FAInT..
Strated to learn dance steps le..but jus cant get the pharse 2 rite!!
Phrase one got one part cant catch up..but nid improvement of course..
Haizz.damn tired liao..post again next time..is it a shorter post now??

-ziwei(*yawning..super tired..)

No comments:

Post a Comment