Friday, February 5, 2010

Very busy nowadays...
Got modern dance practices..
I cant do split!!
My bone's gonna break doin that...its damn painful lor...
Somemore need go gym to exercise (every week, two days)
And my shoulders hurt after that...same goes to my stomach and thigh..in fact the whole body...
Learnt ballet today..a bit nia...
But cant really catch up...
Gonna be so busy...
And jason (lim)..pls dance a dance for the class!!!
Anyone interested in seein him dance?? Psix-sixcers!!! Come on!!
Hahax...
Yeah!! Gonna meet my old frens at KCS again!! So happy!!
And on that day happens to be emmalene's (my lovely sis) birthday!!!Woooo....
and on that day night i'll be goin back malaysia too..till next thurs then come back...so gonna miss two days of sch..

-ziwei

No comments:

Post a Comment