Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today during Pe lessons,
When i was doing plank with Ruqing, Zimin, Zhenxian, Claire and Metilda,
My nose bleed again!!
The blood suddenly dripped on the ground x:
Sorta scared..
Epic sia~ xD
Then quickly chiong to toilet and washed up..
Hehehe..

After school went for napha test ;D

First station is standing broad jump.
First try, 165 cm.
When I was about to jump the second time,
My class all disiao me about CWR.
=.=
Mr Tan Boon Yong down thr an chio xD
Walao, An chio also scared ppl see ar? xD
Mr Tan's reactions super funny lor!!
HAAHAHA..
Then when I was about to jump,
They all keep disiao thn i cant jump x:
Took some time to chill down..
LOL.
Second try, 167 cm.
(:

Pull-ups, 30 (:
Sit & Reach, 49 cm (:
Sit-ups, 42 (:
Shuttle run, 10.5 (:

Hahaha, quite happy with all the results except for standing broad jump x:

Went home at about 5 plus.
Parents not at home except my bro..
Sianzz.

Tmr Good Friday,
Need go church!!
Dunno if I should go to the old folks home tmr in the morning..

Okay,
GTG,
I wanna listen to songs ler~!!
ADDICTED :D

-ziwei (;

No comments:

Post a Comment