Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today went to meet my mummy at 1 plus, outside NTUC.
Bought ingredients and stuffs for the cream cheese cupcakes.
(:
Hehe,
Then Natasya said that she wanted to come my house.

She came at about 3 plus, :D
Then she helped me up with the cupcakes.
Hahaha..
My sistar came in the kitchen to kpo also xP
I dunno why,
I like so clumsy today while doing the cupcakes xD
Natasya and my sis did almost everthing sia!
Hahaha..

Do until like 4 plus,
Then put them in the oven (:

While waiting for the cupcakes to be ready,
Me and Natasya were dancing 'Addicted' in the kitchen.
As it seems to be the only place that is big enough for us xD
Haha,
I just cant seem to rmb the steps sia :(

We dance until the cupcakes ready!

The cupcakes turned out to be nice!!
Even if some of them, the appearence doesnt seems nice :P
Hehe..

Then we went into my room and chat abit.
Then played com, (:
Suddenly,
We thought of a brilliant idea of bringing cream cheese to school on Monday.
SALT AND ICE! :P

After dinner,
We went back to the room and had a heart-to-heart talk ,
And we looked through the photos when I'm young :D
HOHOHO.

About 8 .30 +, I pei Natasya go MRT station.
On the way,
She vomited D:
Then we quickly go hub de toilet.
She vomited thrice today :(

Get well soon, Natasya! (:

Hehehe..
It's a great day today!! ;D

-ziwei (:

No comments:

Post a Comment