Friday, May 6, 2011

I cried badly after geog paper.
WOW!
:O
I damn sad sia,
GEOG 100% FAIL FAIL FAIL!
Weizhen and others comforted me and Natasya.
LOL.
Thanks (:

Today went to Jayson's house..
Dint really study,
Lent Weizhen my textbook.
:P

Went to the basketball + soccer court today.
I see the guys play soccer and basketball.
SO ZAI!!
xDD

The guys asked me to play.
I told them Im scared of ball, :O
The ball come me and Natasya quickly siam!
xD

After that,
Jerry and Zhenyuen taught us Basketball.
:DD
Hehehehe..
They taught me soccer also,
But i still dunno how to, x:

WOW. I finally played basketball!!
it has been five or six years since I shoot it to the net.
LOL.

Zhenyuen very encouraging sia!! Thanks! (;

Now know some basic of Basketball ler!!
HEHE.
:D

After basketball,
It's around 5 plus.
Went back to Jayson's house and went home ler.

I have nothing much to post about..
I'm in no mood, D:


-ziwei





You broke our hearts.
You should know it.
We gave you hints.
I thought you knew it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's wrong with it?
I'm speechless.
Mixed emotions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're pissing us off sia.
We told you everything,
Yet you pretended you dunno anything when we asked you the same question.
WOW?












No comments:

Post a Comment