Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yesterday went out till super late,
12 pm plus thn reach home,
:P

Yesterday woke up in the morning,
Bathe and ate breakfast.
Went to Serangoon MRT to meet Jiemin :)
The weather is freaking hoottttttt ~ !!
x:
Walked to Paya Lebar Methodist church to attend Zhixin's wedding :D
Hehehe..
(Y)(Y)!!
CONGRATS ARH~ LOL ;D

Ate buffet for lunch.
Then Joshua's parents fetch us go Nex,
Cos the weather is too hot,
And everybody is wearing formal clothings.

Went Nex,
Walked around to find presents fro Charisa :)

Im very tired that time.. :(

They went to a shop and bought dunno what, x:
Then went to another shop and bought 20 plus helium balloons and a card for her,
;DD

After that went to Clarke Quay Whooper Bar to slack ..

Went to TCC afterwards ,
Meeting Charisa and her family at 6.30 pm.

WOW.
Bean bags!!
I sat on bean bag!
HAHA xD
I cant get up sitting on it,
HEHE.

Their parents treated us spaghetti and drinks.
SUPER EX.
._.

After cutting the cake,
Pearlyn and jolyn went home,
;'(

Then I veh tired,
Dun feel lyk talking..
I emo-ing.
LOL.
Then Joshua came to talk to me, (:
Chat quite alot.
Hehehe, ;D

After that,
His parents fetch me and my sistar home.
Reached home about 12 plus,
Slept at 1 pm.
Around thr.
xDD

Woke up at 6 plus,
Saw a msg .
SHOCKING.
D:

I went to sleep again after that.
:P
Woke up quite late..
LMAO.
I now also veh sleepy sia~ D:
Haizz..
Okayy,
Post again next time,
:D

-ziwei ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment