Friday, July 22, 2011

After school, went with Jiamin, Natasya and Jiaxuan (:
We waited outside the girl's toilet for Claire and Tricia, as they're having Science Retest xD
Waited for quite long..
When we outside the toilet, Yap Zhi Xiang suddenly walked past and started shouting at Jiaxuan ><
He's so super unreasonable!!
So worked up sia..
Jiamin feel like giving him a slap, and me feel like shouting at him to relax xP
People havent explain finish, shout shout shout!
Mr Timothy Ng and Mr OM Han came after that =.=
Mr TBY also know liao x:
Pathetic guy ><

After Claire and Tricia came, we went to KB mac to have our lunch :D
Haizz.. It seems like alot of people are in a bad mood today..
Nat, me, Claire, Jiaxuan and Tricia xD
We chiong-ed back to school, 2 mins late for dance!
:(

Jesper didnt come today, but Shawn and Sen Cai did..
Dance dance dance..
I cant rmb much and I just couldnt get the details right..
:'(
I just felt so useless..
After dance, did a little physical training..
Supposed to be 30 pumpings, 30 crunches and 1 minute of plank, but did more for some reasons..
Haha.. :)
Slacked in the dance studio till about 6.30 then Mrs Quek chased us out ler :(
It was super fun slacking in dance studio! :D
That's when all of us have smiles on our faces (;

Reached home at about 7 then bathe, eat and did a few science questions..
Daddy was in bad mood and started scolding my sis and bro x(

I'm so bored and tired now..
:(

Post again next time (;
Goodnights and sweetdreams everyone~ <3
Btw, can the 'GUEST' tell me who you are personally? (:


-ziwei~ :D




It's such a discouragement to me.
I just felt so useless.
:'(


Please..
Please.. DONT..
Please.. DONT hurt yourself~


I'm sorry for hurting you..
I'm really sorry..
I felt so guilty..
:'(



No comments:

Post a Comment