Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yesterday went out with Joshua and Pearlyn to do Jolyn's Birthday stuffs (;
Met Joshua at Serangoon MRT first.. :D
Waited for Pearlyn at Changi Airport MRT awhile..
It's my second time going Changi Airport, I think?
Hahaha xP
Went Mac and did all the stuffs..
Then dunno why suddenly head like painpain, but not that much (:
We finished and pack up at 6..
Then we took bus to Tampines (:
Took Bus 28 home!
I had a good sleep in the bus <3 !
HEHEHE ~ :P
But suddenly Jiamin called xD
Talked awhile then end call liao..
Cause Claire and Natasya were busy..

Reached home at about 8 plus (:
Then conference with Claire, Natasya and Jiamin at 10 :D
I was very sleepy, so I didnt talk much..
All I did was giggle and response when they called my name xD
Sorry ar!!
I was tired >.<

Then suddenly the call ended xD
Cos Claire's mummy was scolding, i think?
:B

After the call ended, I text text text, then also fell asleep suddenly..
And woke up at 2 am plus to reply :P
SORRY!!
:(

My sistar and I didnt go to church today..
Stayed at home and trying to figure out maths questions T.T
And i dunno why, my head is still aching ><
Scarly nao zhen dan cos of tricia xP

Oh man, I dunno how to start my art!!
My art cmi de sia T.T
I dislike art TTVM!! :(

Gonna start my hws later again..
BUT after i watch my anime!
Hehehehe..
:P

Okay, GTG~
Blog again next time, which probably is next week?
(;


-ziwei ;D




I'm so addicted to you~ <3






No comments:

Post a Comment