Saturday, August 13, 2011

Got out house at 2 plus today..
At the void deck, the wind is super super super big sia..
Scared for a moment.. I thought what happen sia.. xD
I almost fell =.=
Cant even walk lor =.=
Then at bus stop that time saw a big board moving and falling..
Funny and scary.. :O
Took bus 269 to kbcc (;
It was raining heavily..
Me and Metilda were stucked at the bus stop for sometime..
Nicole brought an umbrella only :(
Lucky Natasya came after that and she saved us, :D
But we super wetttt~
Hahahah!! xD
Reached kbcc, took off our shoes and dance ;)
Hehehe..
Alot of fun lehh~
Took jumpshots and stuffs (:
Went home at about 6.30 plus..
Pei Natasya go hub buy Yami Yogurt then go home.. :)


Btw, my results are badbadbad~
:'(
English Class Test - 31/40 ( Okay la x) )
Maths Common Test - 21/30 ( Low sia.. Almost everyone got 25 and above.. :( )
History Common Test - 24/30 ( I'm satisfied with it :) )

The rest havent get back yet.. Will update about my results again..
Gtg and pack my messy messy room ler.. Alot books!! T.T
Bye guys~ (:


-ziwei;)

No comments:

Post a Comment