Friday, August 19, 2011

Today is such a bad day for me.. :'(
First, I was scolded with other classmates by Form Teacher today.. And we were to explain why we were late for music lesson -.-
Second, friendship problem.. Haha!!
Thirdly, I LOST MY EZLINK CARD!!!!!! :'(

Went for dance today..
Today Physical Training x: But got dance also (:
Ran around 5 rounds around the three basketball courts..
We have to finish it within 10 mins.. WOW..
Did planks for 2 minutes!
WOOHOO..
My whole body burning burning burning man!!
My body super hot :S
Then did seaside run..
Did super retarted stuffs xD
Then seniors make us run like maddies around the basketball courts..
"Gather here!"
*Reach liao*
"Gather here!"
We also did 'Invisible Chair' three times i think..
Haha.. Sang school song, Mari Kita~, and ABC and twinkle twinkle little star! xD
Hahaha!!
After that, did 80 plus success claps..
><
Arm cramp!! T.T
Then played 'Blow Wind Blow' and then went back dance studio (:

Then when I wanted to go home, I realised my ezlink card is gone..
Haizz..
Then went in dance studio searched everywhere also cant find.. My bag also dun have..
I lost it man T.T
I called my mum and told her about it then she scolded me..
One more scolding again..
D:

Went back and bathe and now im using com xD
Neck super pain.. Got headache also..
Have not been sleeping well since monday night :(
Im very very very tired~


Btw, I'm a girl who dislikes scolding..
><


-ziwei (:



No comments:

Post a Comment