Wednesday, September 7, 2011




Today went for dance practice..
Claire and I was like 7 mins late?!
Jiamin told me report at 8.45 ytd TT
I tot today no instructor then will do PT one :(
But, Shawn came.
Haix.
Dance dance dance thn keep perspiring xD
Shawn asked the sec 2s and sec 1s to do 'Chaînés'
I CANT DO THAT ><
OMG.
Dance ended at 12 plus..
Did 20 pumpings and 20 ' train our core muscles one' xD
Went toilet to wash legs then went to Claire's house (:
I slept at her house, but kept waking up.
Noisy noisy~ :P
Claire and Jiamin was audi-ing and Nat using the com xD
After that went 7-Eleven with Nat to buy cup noodles and that auntie made us both super confused!! LOL.
Me and Nat were very blur sia.. On the way back, then realised she forgot put her food in the oven yet so we went back again.. Then waiting for lift, I realised never put hot water for the cup noodles..
HOHOHO~
Go back Claire's house then boil water xP
Claire's dad came back and gave Claire his white IPhone!!
:DD
Me and Nat played Tap Tap Revenge 4 until siao siao :P
Hehehe..
Awesome awesome (;
But as the fun just started, we had to go home alr :(
But it's fun afterall (:
Thanks NCJ for today!!
You guys cheered me up , ALOT <3

-ziwei :)


Can you tell me what's going on? You didn't want to tell me and made me even worried and afraid. :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment