Sunday, September 4, 2011

Woo~ Finally my sistar went to church today (;
Today is Joshua's birthday!! :D
Hehehe~ ^^
Didn't do much in church.. Just sit down and chit-chat xD
After church, went tpy central with my mummy and sistar..
My mummy need to buy clothes..
Then my sistar also want buy =.=
Walk walk walk, super hot then started drizzling xD
We continued to walk :P
My sistar want buy shoes, then my mummy call me buy also..
Cause 2 pairs will be cheaper?
LOL.
Bought a pair of blue shoes..
It's quite nice to wear.. Warm warm one, :P
Hehehe~
Reached home at about 4 pm..
Watch Tv then fell asleep , :p
Woke up at 6 then mummy call me go out and eat..
Still sleepy~ :S
Super super full ;D
Wanted to cut hair de, but alot ppl queuing so I dun wan cut ler..
Maybe tmr then cut? :)

Now eyes tired liao..
Haha xP
Still got alot homeworks havent even start leh!! Haiyo ._.
Zzzzz..
Gonna sleep early today (;

Nights Nights!! ^^

-ziwei :D

No comments:

Post a Comment