Friday, January 22, 2010

Today after sch went to bishan library wif kimberly and jy..
we are so noisy there...lols...
then ppl looking at us..hahax..
so embarrasing sia..
Then kimberly went to find lots of cooking recipies..she find so many sia...
then me and jy help her carry..
SO HEAVY!!
Then jy and kim went to borrow books..
kimberly very can sia...
thick thick books...
lols...
Then kimberly so rich sia..treat me and jy waffle..lols...
Then after that jy went back, me and kim went j8 shop..
then went back...

Sch's terrible!!
so fast got project liao...dunno how do sia...leader hor...haizz..that junjie lor..aka bananajjboy..
lols..
he pissed me off..although he say he CEO...and he's CUTE!! like my younger bro..treat him as my bro...
lots and lots of hws...
today terrible day for me...
at hall, claire accidently drew on my shirt..
then during art lesson..pink paint spilled on my art work..so darn unlucky..
BAD DAY!!

-ziwei(emoing...jkjk..hahax)


No comments:

Post a Comment