Saturday, January 23, 2010

Went for swimming lesson today..two more ppl joined!!
They're from tpy chij, pri 4..girls...
They scared of water too!! Esp when we went to the adult pool...
And i drank a lot of water when coming up and breathe!! EWWWWW....
It was darn cold today..i shiver like hell...ps if spell wrong..cos english very bad!!
My bro's fren came today and he play till night..now still at my house..then ltr my bro going to his house and stay overnight..so good lor...
AND IT'S NT FAIR!!
Jus becoz my bro's fren, which is my mum's best fren son, so he can come!!
And my frens cant come!!
HAIZZ..
Haven't finish hws sia..dunno how to do...
then claire went to her cousin's wedding dinner so cant call her to discuss hws..
Hopefully, i can finish my hws by tmr..all including those that nid nt pass up on mon..
Sec 1 so stress liao..somemore without cca now..with cca sure die liao...everyday no nid to rest liao..jkjk...

-ziwei(STRESS!!STRESS!!STRESS!!...hws..everything's hws..)

No comments:

Post a Comment