Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yesterday went down to tpy central and bought a new hp..LG de..touchscreen..
I took a long time to choose..aiya everytime wan but things oso like that de ma..
Today went church..
then dunno wad the babies (nana and elicia) eat keep dancing nobody..lols..
And sry sry..lols..
Then took some pics wif fungtein..
but dunno how to post and my sis dun wanna teach me..haizz..sad...
Then after church went to huiyin's house to chat and play..
Nichapat, mindy and sonia were there too!!
Then went playground to play..
Huiyin and nichapat took pics of me..and i didnt notice at all!! Argh..
Went to mc donald wif them..
and bought a drink onli cos nt hungry..
btw it's huiyin's father's treat..lols..he's so good!!
Then saw sean lee..his face suddenly pop out from nowhere..lols..scare me..
Then went home..tmr sch starts!!
Haizz..it wont be nice..or maybe nice?? But i doubt so..nvm..must be positive (senior say de)..must listen to him..lols..

No comments:

Post a Comment