Friday, March 5, 2010

Got back my common test results!!
AND IT"S TOTALLY HORRIBLE!!
*sob*sob*
English:22/25
Maths:26/35 (VERY BAD RIGHT??HAIZZ..)
Science:42/50
No chinese..
HCL:(dun wanna say..I almost failed..haizz..cried a little..)
H/E:25/35(oh this wan i got the highest in class and another student in my class!! YEAH!!)
Art:(wah..this wan failed ar..onli failed one..luckily..but i cried a bit when i got the paper:( )
Gepgraphy:25.5/30
HAIZZ..scoring badly for some..WHY?!
can onli blame myself for that..

Today went for modern dance practice..
Our sch gonna dance for YOG!!
Then today md, malay dance and chinese dance combined together..for YOG..
Then we played some games b4 dancing..
Then the seniors are supposed to pull out us juniors..sec 2 seniors are to protect us..
Then the juniors nid to crowd around and hold each other in order nt to get pulled out!!
DAMN FUN!!
Then the girl beside me, Ruqing, always kanna pulled out..
cos she very light ma..
then the senior pulled her out easily although i pulled her bak like siao!! Then i put my legs on her legs in order nt to let her go..
Then other seniors go tickle me lor..Wah..we r like maddies lor..
Then second round damn sui lor..
I was still tying my hair when the senior suddenly chiong in and pulled us out!!
Damn it sia..
Then senior melissa go pull me sia.. thn no sec ones help me!!
1 sec 2 senior saw it and tried to pull me back..thn she kanna tickled and let go of her hand..and the senior pulled me out in the end lor..i jus lied on the floor DEAD..hahax..
Ruqing and metilda kanna oso..Then the senior told me:"u so light sia..i can jus easily swing u lor.." I was like diao..
Had a lot of fun..but ltr kanna punished(the whole group la)nid do pushups..
i dun like the dance, it's like nt dance at all lor..
GTG, BB!!:)

-ziwei(tired..sianzz..a lot of hws to be completed..)



1 comment:

  1. Online Home Tuition in Hyderabad offers learning without any commutation. Ziyyara's online home tutors in Hyderabad also help pupils in their homework & exam preparations.
    Call Our Experts :- +91-9654271931

    ReplyDelete