Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yesterday went to NE museum to see MUMMMIES!!..
When i first walk into the room,
it was scary sia..the sound produced..
Like funeral..
Brrr..
Then went in and saw sculptures, the eyes of the sclptures were damn scary..
SO FREAKIN SCARY!! IT'S WEIRD?? Dunno how describe it
Then sat down and watch a video of the ppl(forgot called wad)takin out the organs of the dead..and thn wrap them..
EWWW!!
And saw a REAL MUMMY!! With the containers which contains the organs of the dead..it's somehow stained wif blood..or maybe nt i dunno.
It'S FrEaKiNg DiSgUsTiNg!!
MaKeS mE pUkE!!
thn went out of the room le..phew!
Feeling unwell after that..lols..
Fyi, i damn timid de ok..

Today's MUM birthday!!
Went down to eat
And guess who i saw?!
PAUL THANG!!
OMG!!
I was shocked sia..
And quickly hid my face
my parents ask," y hide ur face?"
I was like MY IRRITATING CLASSMATE IS THERE!
Lucky me..
thn he saw me!! And he was totally shock..
his reactions damn funny!! hahahaha..
go play comp le..gtg..bb!!

-ziwei:)

No comments:

Post a Comment