Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So many things happen..haiz..
next thurs got geo test le..so fast lor..and i dint noe a single thing bout it..
Dun understand anythin..ARGH!!
Today no nid go sch cos speech day cept those who join la.. HAha..
Yesterday was super horrible..
Eng haw go step on my pencil box and kick it when i accidentally drop it..WTH!!
Liang qi too but he dint notice it so i'm fine wif it..
But eng haw was just walking beside me thn he purposely walk faster and go step on it!!
I was SUPER FEDUP!!
My pencil box so drty now lor..lol..
Haiz..alone at home now..sianzz..watch anime..blogging and fbing is wad i do almost everytime lor..
sianzz..so early nt much ppl to chat wif..:(
Listening to music now:)
will be meeting up wif my group today afternoon to do project!! YEAH!! But somehow lazy go..lol..

-ziwei:)

No comments:

Post a Comment