Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No more of it horh!!

Haizz..still got one more paper - maths paper 1 -and eveything's done!! YIPEE
XD
English paper: cannot afford to fail, but maybe will eh..
Maths paper 2: ok..
Literature, history, hcl papers: CONFIRM FAIL TTM!! =.=
sciene paper: maybe can pass ba, but not with flying colours.. *~~Phewphew~~*
D&T dun have.. yeah!! So, tmr no nid go sch eh.. oh yeah..
Dun feel like studying for maths paper 1 anymore.. haizz..
I had a bad feeling man..
So not gonna score well for this time's exams.. o.o??

Went to claire's house today.. wif warren and wr..
Ended up playing.. XD
Thn watched 'guaitan' on youtube..
Guaitan: the show which my family watched.. hong kong de.. and it really freak me out!! ALAMAT!!..
claire say she deaperate to see that..
Dint noe warren will be scared.. hahas..
:P
I was hugging claire's bearbear while watching..
>claire: U R MAD!! Wan me call hospital?? hahas.. i no nid help la, wr phone got 10 liao lehXD
Quite funny today la.. hahas;D
Go and play my fb liao.. byebye~~!!^^

-ziwei heartzxc you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment