Monday, October 18, 2010

What a dreadful day today!!
So many things happened.. -.-"
Firstly, is that freaking person who made me so pissed..
WHO DO U THINK U ARE?!
U THINK I SMALL-SIZED THN U CAN BULLY ME ISIT?!
WANT TO SEE MY F UGLY SIDE ISIT?!
Super pek cek!!
CRIED so many times today for such useless person!!
DAMN..
=.=
Thinking of the past (what that person has done),
Make the EVIL flame in my heart LIT!!
Then today that jj horh, even worse..
Wanted to comfort him, so went up to him and ask him if he was okay
Thn he shouted at me: " I YOUR DOG AR?!"
Wth:( hao xin mei hao bao de larh..
Then i just quickly went out the class thn ask her to apologise to jj..
=.=
He shouted at us again la, thn i just walked up.. SMILING:)
Haizz.. one after another..
But it's so scaring to see him like that..
FIRST TIME!! SHOCK!! :(
*Sigh* *Heartbreak sound*

Tmr got inter-class competition.. AIYO!!
No girls in our class wanted to join..
In the end, ruqing and me joined thn kar leng as reserve..
Today, I've Got a BAD news:(
Ruqing cant play tmr :(
as she injured her back..
Get well soon ;D
So, me and karleng playing lor.. Damn scared same thing will happened tmr for floorball
=.=
Cant play floorball.. I DUNNO HOW TO!!
Tmr if everyone blames me, i'm DEAD TO THE CORE!!
Hahax XD
Hpe i can play well tmr ba.. XD (regret joining now, but it's way too late)




:(
I hope some ppl just dun exist in this world:(
CAN't THEY JUST STOP?! I'm FREAKING TIRED OF EVRYTHING.. GONNA BLOW SOON..
I DID NTH WRONG TO U, so why must u?! WHY MUST U?! WHY MUST U?!

-ziwei [BLOWED!!]






No comments:

Post a Comment