Tuesday, October 19, 2010

YEAH!! Our class won the volleyball Inter-class competition!! OH YEAH OH YEAH~!! :D
1I team: Weilin(leader), WenXiong, JenChong, Ziwei(me!), KarLeng, Homing and HuiHui (reserves)

First round: Compete with 1G..
Wah the boys dint want to run.. yea..
Thn me and karleng defend..
so.. They scored twice.. But it's not counted.. Heard is cos the game is paused and they just continued playing themselves.. LOL..
XD
Thn in the end draw!! :)

Second round: Played against 1D..
I went near deroy.. (oppenent goalkeeper)..HAHA..
He made me laughed like mad.. He still can dance there siol.. Nt concentrating de lor him..
Hahas:P
Thn the score is 1:0 i think??
We WON!! Yippppeee!! :D

Third round: Played with 1B
Thought they would win.. But in the end draw:)
1:1
I'm the goalkeeper and i dint do my job..
The ball went into the goal XD

Then, we thought we played badly but dint expect us to get into semi-finals..
We are the winner for group A/B.. aiya just one of the grp can liao..
Thn We nid to play against The WINNER of the other category..
Which is 1E.. =.=

When we know we compete against them horh, we like: SURE DIE AR!! MALCOLM AND CHINKIAT SO STRONG!! SURE LOSE LIAO LA!! =.=
We all like damn scared sia..
Thn i'm like: DUN CARE ARH!! JUST CHIONG ALL THE WAY MAN!! :X
I played till damn rough!! [UNGLAM!!]
I screamed quite a no. of times.. Cos got one time is i accidentally stepped on wenxiong's stick thn almost slipped
XD
Malcolm and chinkiat really damn pro *a round of applause*
Damn exciting eh..
I keep running for the stupid ball.. LMAO..
Snatched with natasya XD
Snatched with Benny (1E's goalkeeper)..
He fell in the end.. Whoops!! But i dunno isit he fell himself, or i made him fell?? :(
Then, the ball..
WENT INTO THE GOALPOST!! YEAH!! :D Woohoooo~~!!
Then we all like damn happy.. Quite stressed playing down there though :X
I LOVE THE GOAL THORPHY!!<3


Haizz, i'm so sad with malcolm!! :(
Just becos of that retarted floorball, thn still go add oil.. The fire is burning even hotter hotter and hotter from yesterday till today!! =.=
:(

-ziwei :D + :(



No comments:

Post a Comment