Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First day of school today ;D
Yesterday night couldn't get to sleep..
Haizz,
x:
I lied on my bad at 9 plus and 11 liaos still havent even sleep..
LOL.
Keep tossing and turning,
and when i closed my eyes,
My mind is filled with WORDS!!
xP
LMAO.
I think is becos of the English book reviews that i chiong yesterday,
:P
Then i hao bu ran slp liao,
Woke up at 1.09 arnd thr..
And then i couldnt get to sleep ANYMORE!!

SHIT!!

Awake,
lying on the bed until 5 plus,
Mummy woke up,
so i got up and went to the toilet too..
My left eye is abit swollen and is in great pain,
=.=

Was almost late for school today,
:O
It just dun feel right to be a senior, and lyk having sec1s as my juniors lor..
I still in a mindset whr I'm in sec1 and is enjoying the holidays,
LMAO.
:P
Totally not in the mood of studying lor!!
OPPS!!
xP

Form Teacher was Mrs. Ram!!
YIPEE~!!
;D
AWESOME (Y)
English teacher as usual, Miss Oh :)
Wah,
Still taking HCL this year..
And this time de HCL teacher lyk abit guailan sia..
D:
I dun really like lehh??
Geog teacher still okay la :)
Hehe..

The rest still dunno la..
Will update this weekend again :)


-ziwei ;)

P.S. Miss the crazy times when i went out with my church youths :P Sad that sch starts le, :'(







No comments:

Post a Comment