Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yo people!!
Sorry for not posting for quite awhile,
Okay,
I'll start with yesterday :)

Yesterday got sec1 audi,
Stayed back until 6 plus..
Jesper choreographed a dance for the sec1s,
So we no nid to teach them 'Baby', ballet and freestyle etc le,
D:

We went out and sec3s snrs called us to do splits, basic ballet steps, bridge etc.
Snr XiaoYing pushed me down whendoing right split,
LOL,
she thought i crying xD
But,
I was NOT la,
Must bear the pain :D

I think when i do bridge,
I stayed thr for too long,
after i come up,
My head was aching man!!
Me and Zoey dint join other sec2s for seaside run as we were not feeling well x:

After sec1s all went home,
We went in dance studio and helped out :)

Claire's toe injured~!!
D:
Long story~ x:
Claire, get well soon okayy~!! ;)

Her parents came to pick her up..
They 'long bang' me home too :D
Thanks!! ;)

Today got dance practice also D:
Need to prepare for SYF ler..
Claire dint come today,
so i went sch alone..

Dancedancedance~
Until 12.40 pm lyk that thn end xD
Jesper changed the song and dance theme for the SYF,
It's btr than last time de :)
Hehe..

Reached home at about 1 plus,
Going 2 ler..
Aiya,
Should hve go out with the youths today after dance!!
I'm so bored at home,
D:

I slept until 4.30 plus,
Watch TV while doing Maths hw..
:P
Hehehehe..
Multi-task (Y)

Fb-ing and Listening to music now :)

Fb suddenly got one guy add me..
Then he call me self-intro etc..
=.=
Then he call me sms :O,
WHEN I DUN EVEN NOE HIM!!
Wth?
I say dw,
Then he asked me whr i live and if i got bf etc!!
=.=
Then i lyk,
How u noe me and why u add me?
He said he interested in me thn add,
Lyk WTH?!
=.=

Ending here for today,
Imma veh tired x:

Baibai~ :)

-ziwei ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment