Saturday, January 29, 2011

Woke up at 6.30 am for dance :)
Body was aching, =.=!!
Haizz..

Time seems to pass slowly today x:
Today and Yesterday end quite early :D
MIRACLE SIOL!!
:P
Quite stress while dancing today as Jesper is watching all of us.
And, I couldn't really get the steps (new) .
D:
Must work harder ler!!
Hwaiting!! ;)

Hwaiting for all Modern Dancers too!!
Let's reach for our goal tgt!! :D

Jesper gave us a speech today,
Bout attitude and stuffs.
Then watched video about dance :)
Pat Cruz - Love Drunk is AWESOME TTVM!! :D:D:D:D:D

After dance went braddell eat Mac with Natasya and Claire :D
They veh funny lor..
We toking bout EGG,
Then Claire and Natasya said smth lyk sharing dunno wad wif EGG,
Then I sang a song xD
Me and Claire laughed lyk mad lor!!
:P
Natasya dun understand,
Cos is Hokkien ;)
Then we sing abit,
DUNNO~
We anyhow put lyrics in which is super FUNNY.
ROFLS!!
Hahahahahaha, Claire!!
Pei Claire go her hse take things,
Then she went for tution,
Me and Natasya went home after that.

Reached home,
Bathe,
Then..

*HOMEWORK TIME!*

Ahhh~!!!

Finished Maths, Geo half-way xD
HAVENT do Composition,
Haizz,
Dislyk Compo,
DISLYK DISLYK DISLYK!!
On Monday got science test,
GG!!

Nvm.. I try my best!!
Call 'GorGor' for help ;)
Hehehe..









Why cant u just stop it?
Dont u find it childish and lame?
Stop forcing me..
Stop ur fucking attitude..
U wouldnt want to see my ugly side.
I had enough!
I said i wont and i wont.
Thanks to you,
I know who you are really now.

Thank God for this too.. :)



-ziwei; complicated.












No comments:

Post a Comment