Friday, February 11, 2011

SORRY for not updating my blog.
I was busy for the past few days..
x:

Continuing from the previous post of CNY :)

BBQ was fun!
Though it's not as fun as last last year de..
But, It's still FUN :D
Took alot of pics ;)
Hehehehe..

That night slept quite late,
Was playing cards with my third uncle till 1 am,
:P
LOL.

On saturday,
cousins went back at midnght ler..
Sadsad T.T

Sunday morning I woke up nth do,
So i just watched the CD - Anime ;D
Hahahhaha..

Watched 'Laputa' (FINALLY!!!! WOOTS <3!!) and 'The Grave of The Fireflies'.
It's so freaking nice lor..
Laputa was awesome~ :D
The Grave of The Fireflies made me cry..
It's so touching~ :'(

At Sunday night,
Went for wedding dinner :)

Next day need wake up early go back Singapore ler,
D:

-End of CNY-

Haizz,
Today during art lessons,
Got two cuts on my hand D:
Thanks to Jerry's carving tools..
=.=
Must be he put some curse in the carving tools lor!!
Hahahha, jkjk :P

Today got dance,
The sec1s came ler!!!
:D

Dancedancedance for SYF.
Then i felt veh giddy,
Lyk cant see properly,
Headache and eyepain,
=.=

So tired,
I dunno how am i supposed to go to to Orange Valley tmr,
Haizz..
D:
I dunno if i'll have the energy..


-ziwei.




Do not take me as for granted.
What am i to you?
Do not take my faith to you for granted.
Betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment