Friday, February 18, 2011

Today went dance..
:)
It's aaweesommee~ :D
Right Natasya??
*nudge nudge*
Hehe :P
Yong Da is so cute~ ;)
LOL,
When I went out for waterbreak,
Snrs suddenly ask me who i think is the cutest among the three xD
Of course YONG DA lahh..
xP
Hahaha..

Dancedancedance~
Then Yong Da say good job,
SO HAPPY xP
LOL.

Then just now after dance,
Went toilet to change.
I change quite fast so i went out with Natasya first.
Saw Yong Da, Shawn and Shen Cai outside.
Talked to Yong Da :)
Talked bout the dance etc.
(Y)!!

We talked talked talked suddenly my phone dropped.
Cos i put it on my file,
Then it slide down,
x:

Then it landed on the floor which is lyk so wet..
OMG~ =.=

He quickly help me pick up thn rubbed the wet part on his shirt,
Aww..
He rubbed veh long,
Then dw return me,
LOL xD
Then Shen Cai say, " Why u dw return? "
Smth lyk that..
LOL.
Waited for Claire they all to come out of the toilet.

When we waiting for traffic light,
Saw Jerry they all,
BB just ended bah??
o.O?
He passed me the letter.
Then GREEN LIGHT.
Natasya chiong to get near Yong Da.
xD
I follow them,
Then my books going drop off x:

Took bus 166, same as Yong Da they all..
They chit-chat with out seniors thn did all sorts of weird yet funny stuffs on the us when it's moving somemore xD!!
SIAO!!
They getting off the bus that time,
Chat abit.
Then they did something weird again xD
Lyk peeing position.
Yong Da said smth,
Then he kenna cut by dunno who.
So i continue for him.
LOL.
He wanted to say : Guys dun pee lyk that!
Hahahaha..
:P

Oh ya!!
Shen Cai thought i was a malay all the while, =.=!!
D:
CHEH!
Nah, jk~ xP

They got off the bus liao,
So quiet D:

Btw, Jesper dint come today..


Haizz..
Common test's next week!!
Head gonna burst diao liaos,
D:


-ziwei :'(




Stop thinking u're the boss.
U're NOT.
Stop threatening,
It sucks.
I've had enough.
I think u're gonna see a volcano erupt soon.
Mind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment