Thursday, February 3, 2011

Went back Malaysia - Stiawan on Tuesday night :)
Went by bus which is supposed to reach the destination at 8pm..
But it came only at 9 plus,
Waited for one plus!!
=.=
My dad wait until pekcek go scold them x:
Cant blame them oso lah..
xD

Reached my ah ma hse at 7 plus am, Wednesday :D
That day seems to be a long day..
LOL.
Dint do much on that day,
Stayed at home,
Watched shows etc..
Drank lots of drinks etc..

While waiting the clock to strike 12,
My cousins and I and my uncles played cards..

It's 12!!!
:D
There was lots of fireworks~ ;D
Hehehehehe..
(Y)(Y)
It's so nice!!
My sis recorded down,
So maybe when i goes back to Singapore,
I'll put in on fb??
:)

Next day most of my cousins went to visit their maternal's side thr de..
I stayed at home,
Nth to do lor..
D:
So bored!!
Watched shows etc..
Then around 3 plus,
Went Econsave to shop for awhile,
Then we went to my third's uncle new hse ;)
Hahahaha..
Wah~ It's super big lor!!
Want to stay thr man!!
:P
Perhaps next year??
Hehehehe xD

At night,
Around 9 plus,
Joshua came to find us..
LOL.
They couldnt find my ah ma's unit xD
But we could see their car xD
LMAO.
We chit-chat,
My sis played tap tap revenge 4 with him.
10 plus his mummy came to bring him back..

In the end his mummy was chatting with my mummy xD
Hahahahaha..

Joshua showed us the videos he took while playing firecrackers..
SIAO ONE LOR~!!
=.=
He bian tai de lah..
:P
Hehehehehe..

Slept at 12 plus :)

Today morning my family went to visit my paternal ah ma..
It's boring here,
Frankly speaking :P
And so,
Now i'm here blogging and fb-ing :P
LOL.
Later at night gonna have BBQ~!!
;D
As we are celebrating my cousin's b'day ;)
Looking forward to it :D
Haizz,
Wanna leave this place asap!!

Okay, GTG!
BYE~!! :D

-ziwei ;)

P.S I havent even touch my hws, GG.. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment