Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HIHI :D

Got back some of my results,
And it's so...
FREAKING LAN!!
D:

Maths - 23/30 ; Nothing to say bout it man D:
Geography - 20.5/30 ; Havent get back my paper, Hopefully can add marks? :P
Science - 38/50 ; WWAA~ This one hor, cannot tahan sia.. Can get 43/50 de lehh!!
3 questions for MCQs i wrote the right answer and i cancelled it away,
so no answer lor, wasted my 3 marks sia!!
Teacher marked wrong, minus 2 marks, =.= ARGH~!! :'(

Literature - 10/20 ; I'm speechless, I've nv done well for this subject :P

Haizz..
I dun wanna get my results back man..
D:


Stupid Jioh!!
HPMH!
Say my blog boring lah..
Okay lor..
xD!!
Nah, jk~!

Claire still owe Jioh pepper lunch,
WHOOPS~ :P
Hehehehe...

Tmr got ICT test and dance x:
ICT Test until 4.30 sia~ LOL.
I think ltr dance snrs not happy??
Dance's awesome now~ ;)
GOLDGOLDGOLD (Y)!!
Hahaha xD

Okay,
I go fb and chat on msn with Natasya ler,
Baibai :D

C'ya ;D

-ziwei









No comments:

Post a Comment