Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today went to meet wenrong, warren, natasya and jiamin at tpy mrt :)
LOL,
Went sky garden to study andd do hws.

*AWKWARD SILENCE!!*

Then warren keep winking and doing some stuffs,
Lyk pointing to someone x:
I make him back :P
Then we keep laughing xD

Warren and wr went back home early D:
Then 3 plus going 4,
Jerry smsed me saying that he's sick and couldnt come D:
Wah,
So sad sia..
I tot he come liaos thn wont so awkward de lehh..
And he promised me smth de lor.
T.T

>Jerry: EPIC FAIL TOM AND JERRY, GET MORE SICK ARH~ Haha, jkjk xP
Get well soon ah!! ;D

Kevin and Jialerk nv come,
x:

Jioh came at 5 plus ;)
Only guy,
Hehehe.. :P

Did english comprehension,
Chit-chat xD

Natasya and Jioh keep fighting and arguing xP
Hahahaha, cute sia!!
xD

Natasya took Jioh's 50 cent coin (old de, hard to find)..
Then Natasya dw give him back x:
HAHA!!

Jioh went back home for dinner,
Then Natasya and Jiamin stay for a longer while :D

Jiamin slept on my bed,
Haha,
She took my baobei pillow!!!!!
xD!!
Then Natasya want go home and puller her up from the bed,
I splashed water on her face,
Hahaha :P

They went home,
I so sian at home D:

Havent finish my hws,
I dc le lah..
Dw do liaos :'(

Nothing to post ler,
So ya..
Baibai. xD


-ziwei ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment