Friday, March 25, 2011

Relaxing and Awesome 'Camp' !!

On Wednesday, Jiamin came my house for stayover :D
Hehe,
We slept quite early as we were super tired,
=.=

On Thursday,
We planned to go for campfire secretly :P
We asked Mr TBY thn he said okay :D
Natasya's parents brought me and Jiamin thr,
THANK YOU!!

Camp fire was quite alright :D
LOL, the camp trainers gave me the camp tee and asked me to join my class.
My class camp tee is pink!! LOL.

Junjie scared me about night walk thingy and made me cry.
So long nv cry until so badly ler sia.
U sch reopens, diediedie..
Nah, joke :P

Danced Chicken Dance etc,
Sec2s not active de sia!!
x:
Me and Jiamin sat behind, at the parents corner thr and having fun within ourselves xD
Then went back at about 10 plus,
Her parents bought us mac.
When ordering,
Natasya was lyk super funny and cute sia!!
HEHEHE :p
Ate until 12 plus,
thn went to bed ;)

Today woke up at 6.30 am,
Bathe, tie hair and ate breakfast,
Left house at 7.40 am.

Almost late for dance, PHEW..

Oh ya,
I dint dance for two days, Thurs and today.
T.T

My left big toe has got a big deep hole down??
Anw, got injuries correct ler.
Bleed =.=

Then on Thurs, sprained my left leg while chiong-ing for bus x:
Im not able to dance,
It really hurts :'(
I tried dancing today.
EPIC FAIL FAIL FAIL SIA!!!!!!!!!!!
Argh,
I wanna chop off that foot sia.
Felt lyk crying when i cant dance.
Haiz, SYF is just next Monday and such unlucky things actually happened on me.

Gt to get well soon!! x:

-ziwei D:






No comments:

Post a Comment