Monday, December 7, 2009

Jus now bout 11.00++am go meet claire and hui yin at the coffee shop then go cc play badminton...then it's like so less ppl come onli...and onli claire brought one shuttlecock so brenda go bak take shuttlecock...then sean lee oso join us and he was like keep disturbing us girls...then in the end play wif him and he keep smacking sia...then after tat play match...brenda and claire team then i team wif huiyin...then play two match and my team won!! Lol..but when playing match my hand de skin drop off damn pain then after tat brenda give me plaster then i still continue go play match...worse lor...then after that go bak home actually claire and brenda call me go eat wif them de but dun wan..very tired le...then reach home go bathe then play comp! Hahax..Then this thursday going johor stay at my cousins' house..it must be real fun huh...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment