Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today superduper BORED!! Then oso dunno wad happen...haizz..jus too complicated and way too hard for me to manage..*cries...
Hope can go johor..cept for my sis..hahax..cos she got volleyball match so cant go!! That time oso nv go..onli my bro and i go then tis time same..provided we going..so my sis will stay at home and take care of my grandma..hahax..lol..anyway she dun really wanna go too..too bored so might as well go and play wif them at least get to enjoy ma..but i tink will quarrel again!! Hate tis part..esp..Normal de..but after quarrel sure very...nvm..hahax..any one wanna play badminton?? I prefer playing badminton to shopping! Funny huh..i dun really like shopping unless it's a need..cos everytime go oso bought nth!! Lols..gtg..post again next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment