Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sorry for nt posting for the past few days..on 25 dec went to johor (last minute decision)!! On 24 dec (CHRISTMAS EVE!!)i went to orange valley (old folks' home) for caroling..then the youth meet us at church at about 1 pm..
Then we practice till about 3 plus then go orange valley le..we are performing a skead (at the male dorm)..me and my frens are in the choir wif my sis..while some of the youth are actors..lol..then before we perform went to the female dorm to give out gifts to every old folks there..seriously that place STINKS and VERY STICKY aND DIRTY!! OMG!! IT'S YUCKY!! And then after we performed (it was about 8 plus le) went to church..then the youth went to kopi tiam to have dinner (or maybe supper?) Me and my fren fungtein share one plate of rice and my sis share wif fungtein's sis junting..cos we r too full..hahax..then went back and stay overnight at church..cool..we stay up till very late..playin cards together..and listening to music blah blah blah..then after that watch movie..but i didnt really watch it as i was trying to sleep (wif my fren)!! But i couldnt sleep my fren too..lol..cos the floor is hard and it's cold.. My fren still can sleep for long sia..but for me i cant sleep much..i slept at about 5.20 am but wake up at about 6..less than one hr..hahax..then after that chat wif issac and zhixin..these two pro sia didnt sleep at all!! LOL!! Then after that about 10 plus go wif zhixin to tpy..cos going johor..and zhixin goin to her bf's house..lol..while others went to the other church for service and after that they went to sentosa and went to play beach voleyball..hahax..too bad i cant join them..but somehow enjoyed myself at johor..cos play wif cousins ma..lol..
Me and my cousin calsy stay up till 12 plus chatting..about smth..the thing that happened to me..lol..then today morning my uncle brought us to singapore but b4 going back to my house we went to fish farm..although i went b4..then after go out play badminton..actually dun wan go de cos my cousins at house including my paternal's side cousins..a lot of ppl come to my house today so it was very crowded..then about 3 plus went out le..sad..cant play wif my cousins..nvm..actually wan put pics de but lazy lar..very ma fan..so nv put..hehe..post again next time!! Btw i received many presents!! Lol..kk..i noe i'm lame..nvm..BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment