Friday, December 18, 2009

Today my grandma(paternal) morning call say she will be coming to our house and stay..wad the hell..and guess wad i dun really like her!! Same for my mum...cept for my dad of course..she is very naggy!! And she can jus stare at the tv for very long..whole day?! And maybe she's going to stay till chinese new year..argh!! So long..then now my cousin wan come oso cannot cos nt enough place to sleep..and my cousins they oso dun wan come le after knowing my grandma came..they all oso dun like her lar..lol..but she old le lar so oso cant say anything..jus have to keep my mouth SHUT!! Haizz..oso cant go my cousins' house..if nt ltr my grandma alone at home..sianzz sia..at first so happy waiting for my cousins to come..then now....haizz..sad ar...onli can chat wif her on fb..so ma fan..haizz..sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment