Saturday, November 6, 2010

OMG!! I've become chao da liao la!!
:(
Went swimming lesson today, under the scorching sun :X
Swam 3 lengths today.. super tired..
I hate swimming lengths lor!!
I will get stucked in the middle of the pool..

Thn last week is uncle leong teach ma..
He say i like bus stop, keep stopping de XD

Then today same lor :(
But the thrid and last, finally, i onli stopped once:P
Although i still noe it's bad, but at least i improved ma.. :)
But hor, i still cant swim underwater!!!!!!!!!! =.=
One pull, one kick float up liao!! OMY..
Thn uncle leong told my bro this : " Ur sister want to drown oso nt easy ar.. "
HAHA XD

But today when i swim the second time (length), i almost drown..
drank a lot of water..
I was pulling my pyjamas pants up, thn i struggled :X
Luckily auntie irene was thr, thn helped me out..
Or else i think i'm dead by now :P

So bored now..
Can't sms much.. cos my phone money use veh fast de lor XD
So sry to ppl who i nv msg u when i'm supposed to
D:
Forgive me.. X:

Listening to K-pop music ;D
Love k-pop ttm!!
OH, and of course, ANIME XD
Hahax.. Dun say anime sux okay.. =.=
I'm looking for new anime to watch..
Cus, i'm bored to death at home.. >.< Rotting at home liao la..
Haizz..
Tmr nid go church, youth!!
:X
Byebye, i'ma fb-ing :)



-ziwei:D

-ziwei

No comments:

Post a Comment