Sunday, November 21, 2010

FUNNNN!!! ;D

Yesterday went for swimming test from 10 to 11 plus, (I cut short) Okay! I PASSED ;)
Veh heng.. But onli stage 2 :P I noe veh lan la, but then me is lyk tat de la, cants swim de.. :P
Damn tired lor. Raining heavily, nv bring umbrealla D:
Then my sis veh bad, dw come fetch me..
SO near onli eh.. LAzy pig :P Hahax!! (She'll definetely kill me if she saw this! :P)
She called me to take bus.. =.= Lucky i got bring ezlink card or else i'll kill her too..
JKJK!! Haha xD
Then in the end, she still nid to go down to my opp house bus stop to pick me up ma.. xD
Ate cup noodles for lunch, cos my sis lazy walk buy lunch.. Then she say house downstairs nth to eat de.. :X She veh de ma fan leh!! xD
Then after we eat and bathe, went out again at 1.30 sharp..
Need to take mrt to tampines..
Meeting the youth at tampines mrt.. Going Orange Valley [old folks home]!
Onli charissa, zhixin, me, my sis, Jiayan and darius go onli D: SO LESS!! :O
We went thr almost every year for christmas performance ;D
So we went to see the old folks thr.. Give out some foods to them..
And chat with them ;)
They are so friendly, and warmmie :D
OH! Then simon and rou en came, suprisingly! xD
Then zhixin and charissa went to take measure..
After that, we went in the female's doom to give out food and take a look.
Got one indian lady.. When my sis gave her a slice of cake with a tissue, she just grabbed it and stuff the whole thing inside!! INCLUDING THE TISSUE! Omg! I got a shock, zhixin and my sis too!! :O!! She seems so super hungry D: Then i gave out wif zhixin and my sis at the canteen thr..
Then zhixin told me that there's a lady who is veh stubborn and will nt accpet our food.. Then i lyk dun get it, thn i told she toking crap.. LOL.
Then i went to give it to her, and asked her: "Ah ma, ni yao chi ma?? (Ah ma, do u wan to eat this?)"
SHe immediately shouted: " WO BU YAO CHI. WO SHI XING FO DE. WO BU YAO CHI! (I dw eat. I'm a bhuddist. I dw to eat!)"
WTH! Lyk so freaking hurtful eh.. Then zhixin try to convince her, but fail D:
Then we just walk away lor..
We talked to one ah ma and prayed for her. Prayed for her for her legs to get btr etcetc. Before we go, she shaked our hands and said that she wanted to go heaven D:
She cried, thn make me feel lyk crying oso :'(


Father,
Please bless the ah ma with good health.
It's really a blessing that she came to know u.
And also, please cure her legs and headache etc.
In Jesus's precious name we pray,
AHEM.

;)

Then we walked to changi SAF chalet.. (isit that? i dunno oso eh?? :P)
The communities are having meeting thr.. So the youth went thr earlier and we will be having a BBQ thr :D:D
YEAH!! ;D
Had fun during the bbq..
Ate quite alot la.. :P
Hehheh.. xD
Muhtian became so black after the egypt trip.
At first when i saw him, i thought he was an indian cleaner :O!
Then i take a closer look, OMG, is u, MUHTIAN:P
Somemore wear bright orange siol!! xD So that ppl can spot u in the dark rite?? :P
Haha!! I veh haui dan.. :D
Then The kids are so cute, wah so small got couple couple liao eh..
*winkwink*
Went home at bout 10 plus.. I was about to fell asleep in the conference room while watching show.. xD
My sis too!! LOL.
OH YA! Perlynn and jolyn came too..
Prlynn veh can sia!! She got 'ant army attack'!!
She sat at one bench and kena by the ants.
Lots of ants go inside the shoes and crawled on her body!! EWWW!!! Luckily nt me, or else i'll cry.. xD
Then she felt itchy all over her body. :X
Then she keep whining .. :P

Once i got on my bed, i immediately fell asleep :P
I had a dream.. veh weirdd de..
Oso dunno what it meant.. =.=

~End for yesterday, Time for Today ;)~

Went church today..
Stayed back for youth and discussed bout the christmas performance for the old folks..
LOL. Then i went to Fungtein's house to play, since my sis dw so early go back home.
Parents are out oso xD
Me and fungtein went siao while watching the asia game thingy.. The female 10 km run.. Hahahahaha... :P
RACIST FUNGTEIN :P

Went home bout 7 :)

Hope i can stay overnight thr.. xD

Nothing much to post le, ... :X
Oh ya!! I now thn realised my sis is a real big eater!! OMY!! Dun snatch my fav food away can liao.. And please dun spend too much money.. :P HAHA!!
I veh thrifty i noe.. :P

-ziwei xD


No comments:

Post a Comment