Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick!! =.=
Then around 11 plus, claire and pat came my house..
They were standing outside the house begging me to go out wif them..
WTH?!
I bobian thn go lor :X
Thn aft i bathe and everything, went to sky garden..
Wr was thr too.. Lols..
XD
Then went bishan walk walk and watched movie :D
Watched perfect wedding (if i'm nt wrong) ,
WHY ISN'T IT NC16?!?!?!?!?!
OMY X:
hahahahaha...
Tricia laughed until damn loud eh!! x) Me and pat pretend dunno her and claire :P LOL!!
Hahax.. in the cinema veh cold lor XD


OH YA!!
Ba going to movie, went to mini-princess and bought a 'strawberry ring'..
Me, tricia, claire and pat bought it..
CLIQUES CLIQUES!! ;D HEARTZXC!!
Then went arcade:)
Thn, HOME-SWEET-HOME!! :D

(I cut short everything, so sry!! :P)

I'm so boring now.. BORED TO DEATH..
RYAN!!
SPAMMER!!
NAUGHTY RYAN!! :P
DUN EVERYHTING LISTEN TO JJ!!

Hehehehehehehe~~ [evil laughter..] :P

-ziwei;D



No comments:

Post a Comment