Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today wake up at 7,
need prepare go KK Hospital for eye check-up.
Daddy still sleeping lyk piggy =.=
Then go in toilet,
brush, bathe etc.

LOL, i wore school shoes thr xD
Wah, my daddy rode motorcycle thr.
WOW!! He rode damn fast la.. xD
It has been long since i sat on motorcycle :)
I think the last time was when i went back msia during CNY :D
Very cooling sia!! :D
The wind lyk POFF all over my face, my whole body xD
All my hair flew arnd,
WAH, thn all my hair PIA PIA PIA on my face =.=
SUPER PAIN SIA!!
Then reach liao,
i come down,
and realised my feet numb diao =.=
LOl!! xD

I went in,
lyk veh less ppl thr de leh??
Wah, shiock!!
:D
Today check-up veh fast finish liaos,
wah,
BAD news D:
I need to wear specs :D
Hahax!!
But she say cannot everytime wear,
onli lyk when u need to see the whiteboard etc thn wear :)
Means near near de no nid wear lor!! TEEHEE ;D

After that daddy went somewhere to take something..
I dunno whr isit,
but it's just outside a mrt station..
=.=

Then went school to collect books etc.
Saw Peiling going out sch gate, LOL :)
Take finish liaos,
Go home :D
Finally reach home at about 11.45 :D

So sianzz..
ZzZ..
Then 4 plus,
nth to do,
go in kitchen help mummy chop garlic (Y)

Chopping halfway,
Jingkiat called me xD

Hands dirty dirty!! EW~!!
Then quickly wash my hands,
go call him back.
LOL! xD
Then we hang up,
go back kitchen chop finish liaos,
zai call him back xD
He talked alot craps!! Haha!!
Dunno what sudden attack jacket, gloves, t-shirts etc.
Then still got mention oreo cookies thingy..
LOLxD!!
All make up de la!!
xD
Kisiao jingkiat =.=

Now blogging, and Fbing.

So bored!!

Sister and her frens watching soccer at sports school.
Wah, at first want go de, but lazy,
so nv go lor :X
Regretted :O
Must be quite exciting de ba?? o.O??
Wanna go next match :D
Hopefully they get into the semi-finals :)
Jiayous!!

Maybe this week going zoeleen's house stay overnight (Y)
Maybe onli la D:
Then 11 dec going Cousin's houssie at Johor :D
LOL.
Post again next time, i go fb liao!! :D

-ziwei:D





No comments:

Post a Comment