Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today went out with Claire, Jiamin, Natasya, Jerry, Jayson and Randy (;
In the morning when I was tying my hair,
Natasya called me and told me she not going.
I believed it sia! xD
Then I keep persuading her,
And even told her that I'll go her house to pull her out, like what Claire did the last time to me :P
I was late,
Cause Im watching Secret Garden.
Hehehe..
:D
Then we changed the meeting time to 12 :)
Went together with Claire,
Jiamin said she will be meeting us at Mini Toons at 11.30 am.
Me and Claire went up to Mini Toons,
Then suddenly Natasya jumped up and hug me.
I was super shocked!
And,
On the way to AMK,
I was telling Claire that we going to her house pull her out. xD!!
LMAO.
When I saw Natasya,
I went super crazy!!
HAHA.
I was hugging her and screaming and hitting her , :P
Hehehe..
Sorry uhh,
Too excited ;DD

After that,
We went library to meet Jiamin, Junjie and Edmund.
Otw,
Natasya was explaining to us what she and Jiamin planned .
Hmph !

We went to the library and Junjie and Edmund were playing Hide and Seek with us,
Then Jiamin havent reach yett..
We keep walking but just cant find them x:
LOL.


Claire, Jiamin , Natasya and I went to hub to have lunch.
Met Jayson at the Dessert House to have our lunch (:
Ate until 2 plus then went to buy tickets.
Watched Kungfu Panda, 3.35 pm de.

Wah,
It's super awesome man!!
The panda is super cute, esp the baby panda that part.
So cute, so innocent!!
Awww~ <3
Some parts very touching,
Made me cry xP
Hehe.

After that,
We went to play soccer.
It's raining,
But they still went to play..
They dint wear shoes, =.=
Jayson and Randy fell down!
LMAO :P
Jerry keep doing the turn,
The Kungfu Panda 2 de..
Then he keep turn turn turn,
Damn epic!
xD
Chitchat awhile then go home ler..
(:

Fun day man! :DD


-ziwei <3




Missing you~

No comments:

Post a Comment