Thursday, June 23, 2011

Woke up at 7.30 am today!
I didnt know that we have to report at 8.30 am sia!
OMG T.T
Luckily, Metilda called and confirmed with me..
Thanks ar, you saved me ;) (>Metilda)
Hehehe..

I chionged sia..
I bathed, tied my hair, and trying my best to find the tongs within 30 mins!!!!!!!!
But I didnt found it at last..
I have to dance bare foot again :'(

I quickly chiong to MRT,
And Claire missed the train..
LOL >.<
So me and Natasya waited for her at MRT,
But we went cheers first :)
She buy chocolate ; I buy bread ..
Hungryhungry! VERY HUNGRY! :P

Natasya and I ate secretly in the bus..
*Sorry bus driver, but we are rushing for time! xP*

We were 6 minutes late..
T.T
One junior 20 minutes late,
Pro xD

Today dance in dance studio D:
We did formation and stuffs..
Keep dancing until my feet became worse x(
Two big blisters added..
*Clapclapclaps.. *

After dance, we have to stay back to do 100s of punishments..
Cos for those people who are late , total is 100 mins..
:O
30 pumpings, 30s of plank and 40 crunches :)

Went toilet to change and quickly go hub to have our lunch :)
Went Bishan MRT to meet other classmates (Class Gathering ^^ But we brought Jm and Nat along ;) )
Then we went to Kallang Bowling to bowl!
I didnt play ar..
Haha..
Claire played and she was so excited to score well at the start as she is a beginner..
But after she laughed at Lyndon,
Her luck went down..
xD

After bowling, they went pool..
But we didnt go cos Claire, Jiamin and Natasya went toilet..
And Deroy, extra =.=
Went home after taking some pics outside the mall..
:)

Reached home quickly go bathe..
I was sitting on the sofa, then suddenly my mum started to look at my feet..
Her reaction : Tsktsktsk..
LMAO xD
I complained to her ytd :P

My mum is on leave tmr, YEAH! :D
Cause she can wake me up tmr, and hopefully, I wont be late ;P
Waiting for Natasya to upload those pics <3
That's all for today!
My mummy want me do homework ar! D:

P.S. I <3 Six-sixcers TTVM!


-ziwei ;D









No comments:

Post a Comment