Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Woke up at 7.30 plus..
Almost late for dance!
Cos i prepare very slow de ma.. Hehe.. :P
Quickly washed up , tie hair , then go out house liao..
Claire missed the train x:
But I met Emmalene!!

(IMISSYOU, EMMALENE!!! <3)

Waited at AMK Mrt for Claire before meeting Natasya (:
Took Bus 269 with Emmalene too :D
Hahaha..

They so bad sia..
They dw acknowledge me!!
:'(
Just because I was texting,
Then they dw talk to me liao..
T.T

We were almost late for dance!!
Argh, diediedie! xD
But in the end,
Dance studio is not open,
So we have to use the hall..
It's so hot~! D:
But Hall is much more bigger!
So we don't have to cramp together (;
Keep panting and sweat alot while practicing xD

After break, selection time!
The time when many people freaks out , including me xP
I STILL CANT RMB SOME STEPS!!
GG..

During selection, dance damn hard..
But i missed some steps, cause I was too anxious :(
Then once when i missed one step and trying to catch up..
Maybe I slide too hard then got friction and the skin came off..
LOL x(

Dance ended early today..
Mr Tay briefed us on the performance..
The performance is on Next Sat! :O
Then the dancers slacked in the hall..
Everyone's tired (;

Everyone's complaining about their legs ..
Hehehe..
My feet is burning too..
So many blisters , but lucky no bleeding :D
Haha!
Our efforts will be paid off ^^
It's worth it, yeah!
Tmr dance dance dance, the pain will become numb liao la..
Hehe.. ;D

After dance, went out with Joey, Claire, Natasya and Jiamin to have our lunch :)
Funny funny funny~
Full of laughters <3!

But sadly, Joey went home afterwards..
Cos she want audi :(
I wanted to go home and have a good nappy!
BUT Claire, Jiamin and Natasya pulled me out of the mrt at Braddell..
=.=
3 vs 1! HMPH!
So I ended up in Claire's house..
Slacked and watched RM with Natasya..
They're so crazy over audi, x:
Im not very interested in playing, (;
Me, Claire and Natasya took many many photos..
But halfway, LOW BATTERY!
LMAO.

Zilian -.-
Hahaha..

Went home afterwards :)

Im tired, Im gonna be a pig tonight ;D


-ziwei <3










No comments:

Post a Comment