Sunday, June 19, 2011

Went BBQ with 2A people and Natasya ;D
Me and Natasya went Nex early to shop (:
Jayson joined us after that,
Then Jioh.
But Jioh went back home cause he just finished his tution and havent change x:
Went up to the SkyGarden and slacked!
Sleepy~ :(

I dont know what's wrong with me yesterday,
I keep mixing up 'Escalator' and 'Elevator' ; 'SkyGarden' and 'Secret Garden' !
xDD
Careless me..
Haha..

Natasya and I went to have our 'lunch' while Jayson and Warren went to meet Jioh.
The guys then pangsehh us =.=
They said they board the bus to Serangoon Garden and Natasya wanted to go too..
We tried to find our way to the bus interchange then called them and told them.
They dont let us go sia..
LOL xD
They say they will be back in 5 minutes,
Pian wo men de lo !
We waited them for 30 minutes ??
They called again and asked us to go Fairprice to meet others first.
On the way,
We saw the bunny (?) who is giving out balloons.
Natasya is dying for it !
LOL xP
She asked me go take first >.< , then we keep argue.
And at last,
I went to take before her.
LMAO =.=
I feel so kiddy~
Hehe..

Went Fairprice after that,
Saw Cheng LaoShi (;
We playing hide and seek with them ,
But failed -
:P
Bought stuffs then went Jioh's condo for BBQ ler..
Then the jerry playful,
Go push Warren and unfortunately, he fell into the pond -.-
His jaw hit against the stone..
SSSssssssss..

We waited for him to dry himself and then we took Group Photo ..
FINALLY.
Haha x)

Went Nex outside the library to slack afterwards,
Very less people :O
The guys and Angie were playing cards, while Natasya and I went to dance!
:DD
But while dancing 'Addicted' for the last time,
I hit my knee against the ground, got alot stones stones de :(
Pain ah! x(
But i still continued :P
Finished liao then I realised it's bleeding..
Hehehe..

10 plus ler then Jerry still say want play Block catching there! (RMRMRMRMRMRMRMRM!!!)
But we didnt play in the end (:
Went home , bathe , text , and i fell asleep while waiting :(

It's a fun day indeed! ;D

My tummy is still aching!!
It has been aching for 3 or 4 days :'(
Ahhhh..

P.S. Happy Father's Day!



Where are you when I need you badly ? :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment