Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Wake up at 6 plus, body clock =.=
Dunno why today so early.. xD
Played com awhile,
talked to claire and shawn on msn and fb..
Then at 10.30 plus,
went to bathe.
Claire yi zhi chui wo xD
WTH.
Then offlined,
went bathe.
NO CLOTHES TO WEAR SIA!!
I wore a pants until knee length plus one white shirt..
xD, Everytime wear that ugly shirt de lor..

Went Claire's house first,
thn Brenda last minute say she lazy go claire's house.
So i go alone lor :X

I going out that time, Germaine reached liaos xD
Went claire's house to help her straighten her hair =.=
But only Germaine help her,
i dun dare.
Never try before,
scared ltr BURN her :P

Wah, Claire veh funny sia!! xD
The handbag!!


Cos of claire lor,
tie hair veh slow sia,
thn Brenda and Ryan keep scolding =.=
WTH.

ORH, toking bout ryan.
Stupid claire lied to me ryan nt going arhs!!
=.=
She good la!! Swear somemore worh!!
Bu pa tian da lei pi ar?!
I warned her liao lorh,
if she lied,
i just straight away go home :D
Then when we come down frm the lift,
reached ground floor,
i just walk to the bus stop.. =.=
She tot i jk worh,
wah,
thn she ran and pulled me back!! xD

On the way to MRT,
i called junjie,
and asked him to come out.
I kew he was still in his LALALAND :P
But nvm, i still call :)
Wah, his father pick up :O
Keep persuading him to come out and pei ryan thn he dw..
=.=!!
Dun forget u still owe me two favors horh!!
U cant runaway okayyyss~!!

In the end, we just end the call..
STUPID JUNJIE, HATE U MAN!!
x:
Wah thn ryan went back when we lyk waiting for seats at the mac..
xD
HE DYED HIS HAIR BROWN..
Wah, nt scared caught de meh?!
:X

Then we wait for veh long liao and FINALLY got seats :D
But then!!
It's onli enough for two people..
WTDIAO.
Then bobian, we squeeze lor xD
Claire odd one out,
she took a chair and sat outside!!
Hahas, we veh bad horh? xP

Then me and Germaine let them order first,
we sat thr waiting..
nth to do mah,
so we ransacked claire's small little retarted handbag :P
Germaine went to hide the keys inside one tissue packet (Y)
I think claire havent find out siol xD
ZAI!! Hi-FIVE GER!! ;D

Claire eat veh slow, haha!!
Good, got ppl eat slower than me :D
TEEHEE xD

Then after that wanted to watch movie,
but then no show to watch de leh x:
So we just go walk walk lor D:
Went comics collection, mini toons etc..
Comics collection - The first thing i go in,
FIND MY RYEOWOOKIE!!
Lol!! :P
Then me and claire fought over who is cuter, Dongho or Kevin xD

Went in arcade,
Claire and germaine played like siao!!
ESP CLAIRE LIEW!!
Wah, i saw my bro thr =.=
MuHAHAHHAHAHA, caught him red-handed!!
Mummy say cant go arcade still go, ORH HORRRRRRRRhhhhhhh..
:P
I different mah, go in nv spend money (Y)
xP
Claire keep screaming while playing..
Me and Brenda nv play :)
My bro wan me lend him money..
Wth, yet still dare so fierce to me!!
=.=

Then we went to dunno whr,
and they ate deserts.
I bo $$$, so nv eat D:
Plus my bro just borrowed money frm me lor :X
K, nvm..

Thn after that,
went my house downstairs and danced!! (Y) ;)
Haha!! FUNFUN!!
Germaine, u should go and join dance sia!! ;D

LOL, i should end here..
Go watch anime liaos..
BUHBYE!! LOVE YA <3>




No comments:

Post a Comment