Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello people! (:
Didn't went church today.. Was rather down these few days.. :O
Churchies went overseas today..
Left house at 2 plus for dance practice.. Was 10 minutes late :P
Dance was tiring , as usual.. Did a dry run for the performance.. (:
Wow.. 3 items continuously is quite a challenge.. Gotta catch my breath fast >.<
Need to train on my stamina alr :(
Legs are aching again.. T.T
Zhongyi let us off early today..
Stayed and practice a little more and went home at 8 plus.. ;)
On the way home saw my daddy and sister and so I joined them and went to Toa Payoh and bought stuffs.. My stomach was grumbling =.=
Didn't have much energy so I went back home first.. Was having a bad headache too.. :'(
Reached home and I lied on the sofa.. Dead xD haha..
Mummy rushed me to go and bathe xD Quickly go bathe with warm water man.. I'm freezing cold!!
After bathing, had dinner.. (:
Began to feel more and more uncomfortable.. Wore a jacket and without fan, I'm still cold -.-
Now currently lying on my bed and hiding under my blanket.. Still very cold :x LOL!
Feel so sick!! Oh my..
Actually I didn't want to blog.. But I have to.. ^^
Hopefully I get better Tomorrow so that I can hang out with my clique! (:
I miss my clique!! Didn't hang out with you guys for so long alr!! :( See you guys soon! :DD

Alright.. I shall rest early Tonight (:
Nights people! :D



-ziwei

No comments:

Post a Comment