Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sorry for not blogging nowadays! :P
Tuesday went for eye check up.. :)
My right eye is 200?! My left eye 50 xD Wow, so much of a difference :O
After check up, went to AMK to change the phone card to IPhone card (;
Wow, finally.. Can use IPhone :D But maybe it isn't a good thing either~ I kept my eyes on the phone almost all day long! X: That's so not good :(
But there's so many things to explore in it.. And it made me soo busy :C
Wednesday went out (:
Had a great time ^^ <3
Got a Hello Kitty IPhone 4s cover!! It's so damn KAWAAIIII~ ;D Hehe!! Thanks alot, Sandra Auntie (:
Today went for dance.. Was a little late for dance as Jiamin woke up late xD
Lucky i woke her up by spamming her phone xP
Hehe.. if not she'd still be pigging while i'm dancing :P
Dance was super tiring today.. teacher kept on repeating the music and brushed up our steps..
Hope i can really keep up the standard for 'Stupid' :D
I gotta improve on the other items , esp Modern Dance :S
Don't feel like dancing Modern though.. But i cant quit :)
Out of energy while dancing I'll Be Fine.. Totally :x
After the dance, i went to practice 'snake' with Jiamin.. Jiamin's so stubborn! Injured her back still want to keep on practicing.. Haizz.. Practice on mattress today, so I'm fine ;)
And, I did it!! ;D Hehe~
Reached home at 7 plus, ate dinner and used com :)
There's dance tmr again.. Somehow I regretted going today.. I'm bound to have muscleache tmr :O
Wow, consistent having dance practices till Sunday T.T Gonna be so busy for these 2 or 3 weeks :'( Sorry guys for not being able to spend time with you all.. :( And yeah, you.. :(
Alright, I shall stop here.. Cya! ^^




-ziweilove&missdieyou<3

No comments:

Post a Comment