Saturday, December 3, 2011

Yesterday went for a 6 hour plus dance :O
Muscles aching badly today again.. But somehow better than yesterday alr (;
Maybe others are having body aches like me too? Hehe xD
Went out with family for dinner today :D
Quite fun sia.. My parents like so sweet xP
Super full today!! ><
Wondering if i should go to church tomorrow.. Anw, dance's starting earlier tmr.. But I hope to see my churchies off.. Hmm.. See ba~
I'm so tired :S
I'm taking my phone with me all the time.. Keep playing Kart Rider and Tap tap (:
And texting my baobei Jiamin <3 We're both so bored ttm x)
Okay.. Nothing else to blog alr.. I shall watch show later on or play my games to let time pass :D
Byebye!! ;)




-ziwei


One word for you, Selfish.

" Silence is a girl's loudest cry. You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment