Monday, December 5, 2011

Hihi! (;
Okay.. So.. I didnt sleep well last night..
Woke up at 4 plus and didnt want to go back to sleep until my mummy wakes up..
Couldn't move much on my bed and my headache was aching throughout the night :(
Couldn't take the pain anymore!! :S
Finally, she woke up at 5 plus..
She gave me medicine.. Was actually haviing a high fever since last night , even before i sleep. :O
Mummy nagged at me for not waking her up when I was having fever..
I then dont dare get off my bed in he middle of the night leh! :P
The medicine workks :D Went back to sleep until 8 plus..
Ate breakfast and went back to sleep awhile more.. (:
Wake up, do housework and bathe :D
Went out with Clique to watch 'Already Famous' at amk.. The show is nice (Y) ^^
The chubby kid so cute xD Hehehe..
After movie, went home.. Wanted to Claire's house but mummy doesnt allow me to go as Im sick :(
I want to watch Apple of My Eye!! :) My sister watched without me >< Good lor~ xP
Now got stomachache =.= Then just now diarrhea x: Why am I getting sick now? :O
But I'm a superwoman so I recover fast! :D Hehe.. Bet i will recover by tmr (;
Gotta go for dance tmr again.. :( I just wanna sleep the whole day! :P

Hmm.. Wondering what are the churchies doing now.. :)

Alright.. Shall post again next time.. Bye~ ^^




-ziweilove&missdieyou<3




No comments:

Post a Comment