Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Slept at 1 plus last night :O
Woke up at 9 plus and quickly washed up, eat breakfast, do housework, bathe then go out of house alr.. x:
Whole week of dance practices! Goodluck to me! XD
Went for dance practice, was late for 2 minutes! LOL :P
Did lyrical hip hop and then modern dance.. Super tiring! Ask Ellen change steps, she change into more challenging ones >< I rather don't change sia.. It would be so much easier! :(
Hurt my back and skinburn today again.. Zzz.. Shoulder injured also.. Haiyo~
Dance dance dance then go near MRT slacked and ate abit with Jiamin :D
Had been skipping lunch these few days.. Hehe xP
Chit-chat with Jiamin xD We keep laughing in the mrt sia, then she banged so mnay people.. Haha!
Reached home at around 8 pm.. Bathe and ate dinner :)
Nasi Lemak made by my mummy for dinner! ;)
Hungry hungry! XD
Having stomachache again >< Seriously.. WHAT DID I ATE WRONG?! =.=
LOL.
Okay la.. Post again next time.. I shall entertain myself from now on (:
Byebye ^^



-ziweilove&missdieyou<3

No comments:

Post a Comment