Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Didnt slept well yesterday night :(
Midnight woke up and listened to music till about 3 am then went back to sleep.. Zzz...
Woke up late at around 8 plus.. Ate breakfast and watched tv..
10.30 i went back to sleep, until 12.30 pm then wake up do house chores..
Today's such a boring day x:
Mummy bought lunch for me.. Eat liao watch tv and fold hearts since I'm bored ><
6 plus I went to sleep again! Woke up at 7 plus and went to bathe :)
I had a nightmare.. Like I'm escaping from something.. Like something's gonna hunt me down.. And there's things that I saw before.. Like it's a clue for me.. Scary x:
I have a habit, I cannot take a nap at around 6 plus till 7 plus or 8 plus.. Cause when i wake up, I will be in a BAD MOOD. =.=
Quickly go bathe and eat dinner :) Now using computer :D
Going Claire's house tmr (;
Post again tmr ba.. Byebye! ^^


-ziwei

No comments:

Post a Comment